Organizations interested in becoming members of TWN can apply for membership.
Existing members can also recommend prospective members to the TWN Guidance Committee.
Membership of TWN gives nominated staff in the member organization access to
- – a network of counterparts around the world
- – an exclusive annual Conference open to members only
- – exclusive member-only documents and information through the TWN website
- – the opportunity to participate in knowledge exchange groups and the annual member Survey
- – access to the W4 learning and development network to support rising stars in member organizations
- – free registration to the annual Conference for the senior official
The annual subscription is currently $2,500 US per organisation. This include free registration for one member official at the annual Conference.
The Conference is one of the key benefits of TWN membership. This exclusive gathering of global leaders in the public-sector real estate allows members to improve their strategic decision-making by developing a pool of international resources and information that they can draw upon throughout the year. The fee for additional conference delegates from the member organization is $1,000 US.
For more information or to join TWN please contact:
Bridget Hardy – Co-ordinator
Luis del Moral – Secretary
Membership and Subscriptions